Users - what are the tables involved in choosing the catalog

Users - what are the tables involved in choosing the catalog

puranisank

Hi,
Can I please get help in knowing what are the tables involved while choosing a category from the ecommerce module.

Thanks and Regards
Purani

Re: Users - what are the tables involved in choosing the catalog

BJ Freeman
look in the webtools for the entities.
it will show you the relationship of all the entities to each other.
otherwise you need to find where it starts in the controller and work
your way thru the views.

Purani S sent the following on 5/25/2006 8:28 PM: