Using services from Java app

Imre András Róbert
Hi,

I can use the testSvc service.

Now I'd like to use something more useful, e.g. getProduct in order
to find products by id. I started with ExampleRemoteClient as a base,
but found that this service cannot be called because its not exported.

How can I start using getProduct?
Any example snippet would be welcome.

Thanks,
  András

Re: Using services from Java app

Andrew Sykes
Andras,

Once you have exported a service, it can be called in the same way as
testSvc

- Andrew

--
Kind Regards