VAT TAX not shown in invoice but order items screenlet

VAT TAX not shown in invoice but order items screenlet

consolex
In the Order Menu the tax is included in the order item screenlet in item total.  When i quick finalize the order the vat tax is gone. DB Table invoice_item  doesnt show any invoice items for my invoice id.

Why is tax added in item total when i add the products, but gone after invoice is created?

I configured a new Tax authority and assigned it to my store.

In product rates of tax authority  i set the following:

Type: Sales Tax
Store ID:  ID of my store
Category: ID of category VAT
Min Item Price:0