VAT tax implementation

vijay Si
Has any one implemented VAT tax.

Any inputs ?

Regards

Re: VAT tax implementation

jonwimp
Yup, for a few UK clients. I thought it's already in OFBiz?

Oh, wait. I think not. I remember a heated argument at beginning of this year. Some European folks
complained that VAT isn't in OFBiz.

By the way, I had also done GST for Singapore and neighbors.

As for my "inputs", I notice that such tax-related enhancements to OFBiz tend to become
proprietary (not shared with OFBiz project). I've encountered a few such private implementations
already (and fixed some). Of all the tax-related enhancements I've done, none were to be given out
free, so I couldn't put them back into OFBiz.

Jonathon