Videos on Apache mailing lists and how to subscribe/unsubscribe

Videos on Apache mailing lists and how to subscribe/unsubscribe

Swapnil M Mane
Dear all,
Hope you are doing well.

As we got various queries on how to subscribe or unsubscribe mailing list,
I created videos on these two topics.

1. How to Subscribe / Unsubscribe ASF Mailing List
https://youtu.be/3pKJ25v6Ywc

2. Mailing list in Apache Software Foundation
https://youtu.be/oj9iiVMVu_g

I am also working on a video featuring Apache OFBiz, stay tuned!

Also, please provide your kind support by subscribing to my YouTube
channel, "Open Source Wave", it is dedicated Open Source and Apache
stuff,
https://s.apache.org/OpenSourceWave

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

Re: Videos on Apache mailing lists and how to subscribe/unsubscribe

Suraj Khurana-2
Thanks Swapnil for sharing these videos.

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 8:19 PM Swapnil M Mane <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear all,
> Hope you are doing well.
>
> As we got various queries on how to subscribe or unsubscribe mailing list,
> I created videos on these two topics.
>
> 1. How to Subscribe / Unsubscribe ASF Mailing List
> https://youtu.be/3pKJ25v6Ywc
>
> 2. Mailing list in Apache Software Foundation
> https://youtu.be/oj9iiVMVu_g
>
> I am also working on a video featuring Apache OFBiz, stay tuned!
>
> Also, please provide your kind support by subscribing to my YouTube
> channel, "Open Source Wave", it is dedicated Open Source and Apache
> stuff,
> https://s.apache.org/OpenSourceWave
>

> Best Regards,
> Swapnil M Mane

Re: Videos on Apache mailing lists and how to subscribe/unsubscribe

jleroux@apache.org
+1

Thanks Swapnil!