WEBSERVICE

ladroge
HI
I am a novice in webservice and i want to know how to write a webservice in ofbiz.
Someone can give me the steps to write a webservice and also how to implement it in ofbiz.

I want to have a example of webservice and then write my own webservices.
What are technologies used in ofbiz for webservice: SOAP; WSDL or whatelse?

Re: WEBSERVICE

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Soap

Jacques

From: "ladroge" <[hidden email]>