Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

Jacopo Cappellato-3
The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
accepted the nomination.

On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

Deepak Dixit-4
Welcome aboard!
Many Many congrats Gil and Mathieu.

Kind Regards,
Deepak Dixit

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:56 PM Jacopo Cappellato <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
> members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
> accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

Nicolas Malin-2
Welcome on board my fellows :)

Nicolas

On 03/12/2019 11:25, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
> members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
> accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

Happy to have you both on board :)

Jacques

Le 03/12/2019 à 12:13, Nicolas Malin a écrit :

> Welcome on board my fellows :)
>
> Nicolas
>
> On 03/12/2019 11:25, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
>
>> The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
>> members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
>> accepted the nomination.
>>
>> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

Chinmay Patidar
Congratulations Gil and Mathieu !!!

Kind Regards,
Chinmay Patidar

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
> members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
> accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

Pawan Verma
Many Congratulations Gil and Mathieu!! More power to you guys :)

--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:27 PM Chinmay Patidar <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Gil and Mathieu !!!
>
> Kind Regards,
> Chinmay Patidar
>
> On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:56 PM Jacopo Cappellato <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
> > members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
> > accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

Swapnil M Mane
Many congratulations Gil and Mathieu!! :)

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
> members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
> accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

Rishi Solanki
Congratulations Gil and Mathieu!!

Best regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*
Intelligent Solutions
cell: +91-98932-87847

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:43 PM Swapnil M Mane <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Many congratulations Gil and Mathieu!! :)
>
> Best regards,
> Swapnil M Mane,
> ofbiz.apache.org
>

> On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:56 PM Jacopo Cappellato <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
> > members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
> > accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

taher
Congratulations gentlemen!

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 6:33 PM Rishi Solanki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Gil and Mathieu!!
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Rishi Solanki
> *CTO, Mindpath Technology*
> Intelligent Solutions
> cell: +91-98932-87847
>
> On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:43 PM Swapnil M Mane <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Many congratulations Gil and Mathieu!! :)
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Swapnil M Mane,
> > ofbiz.apache.org
> >

> > On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:56 PM Jacopo Cappellato <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
> > > members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
> > > accepted the nomination.
> > >
> > > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

Sharan Foga
Congratulations and welcome Gil and Mathieu!

Thanks
Sharan

On 2019-12-03 12:09, Deepak Dixit wrote:

> Welcome aboard!
> Many Many congrats Gil and Mathieu.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Deepak Dixit
>

> On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:56 PM Jacopo Cappellato <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
>> members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
>> accepted the nomination.
>>
>> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

Suraj Khurana-2
Many congratulations Gil and Mathieu !!

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana
Technical Consultant
HotWax Systems

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 1:17 AM sharanf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome Gil and Mathieu!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2019-12-03 12:09, Deepak Dixit wrote:
> > Welcome aboard!
> > Many Many congrats Gil and Mathieu.
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> > Deepak Dixit
> >

> > On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:56 PM Jacopo Cappellato <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
> >> members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
> >> accepted the nomination.
> >>
> >> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

RE: Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

swapnil
Many congratulations Gil & Mathieu !!

Thanks,
Swapnil

Sanjay Yadav
Congratulations to Gil and Mathieu!

Thanks.
--
Sanjay Yadav
Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-787.918.8830
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
> members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
> accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

Re: Welcome Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin as new PMC members

Jayansh Shinde-2
Many congratulations Gil and Mathieu!!!
Best Regards,
--
Jayansh Shinde
*Principal Software Engineer, Mindpath Technology*
Intelligent Solutions
cell: +91-9685699007
http://www.mindpathtech.com

Michael Brohl-3
A bit late to the party but also from me: congratulations and welcome
aboard Gil and Mathieu!

Michael

Am 03.12.19 um 11:25 schrieb Jacopo Cappellato:
> The OFBiz PMC has invited Gil Portenseigne and Mathieu Lirzin to become
> members of the committee and we are glad to announce that they have
> accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board!

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment