Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

ashish-18
The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a member of the committee
and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.

On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Swapnil!

Re: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

Pritam Kute
Congratulations Swapnil

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 12:56 PM Ashish Vijaywargiya <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Swapnil!

Re: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

Ravi Lodhi
Many Congratulations Swapnil

Kind Regards,
--
Ravi Lodhi

wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Swapnil!

Re: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

Devanshu Vyas-2
Many congratulations Swapnil !!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 1:02 PM Ravi Lodhi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many Congratulations Swapnil
>
> Kind Regards,
> --
> Ravi Lodhi
>
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 12:56 PM Ashish Vijaywargiya <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a member of the
> committee
> > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Swapnil!

Re: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

Arvind Singh Tomar-2
Many Congratulations Swapnil!!!

Regards
--
Arvind Singh Tomar

wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Swapnil!

Re: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

Swapnil M Mane
Many many congratulations Swapnil!

- Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Swapnil!

Re: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

Yashwant Dhakad-2
Many Congratulations Swapnil!!!!

Kind Regards,
Yashwant Dhakad
Sr. Technical Consultant

*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-9098240513
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 6:36 PM Swapnil M Mane <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Many many congratulations Swapnil!
>
> - Best regards,
> Swapnil M Mane,
> ofbiz.apache.org
>

> On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 12:56 PM Ashish Vijaywargiya <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a member of the
> committee
> > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Swapnil!

Re: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

Welcome Swapnil and many congrats!

Le 18/09/2020 à 17:54, Yashwant Dhakad a écrit :

> Many Congratulations Swapnil!!!!
>
> Kind Regards,
> Yashwant Dhakad
> Sr. Technical Consultant
>
> *HotWax Systems*
> *Enterprise open source experts*
> cell: +91-9098240513
> office: 0731-409-3684
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
>

> On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 6:36 PM Swapnil M Mane <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Many many congratulations Swapnil!
>>
>> - Best regards,
>> Swapnil M Mane,
>> ofbiz.apache.org
>>

>> On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 12:56 PM Ashish Vijaywargiya <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a member of the
>> committee
>>> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>>>
>>> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Swapnil!

Re: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

Ankush Upadhyay-2
Many Congratulations Swapnil!!

Kind Regards,
Ankush Upadhyay
Senior Technical Consultant

*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-8109201285
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 12:16 AM Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Swapnil and many congrats!
>
> Le 18/09/2020 à 17:54, Yashwant Dhakad a écrit :
> > Many Congratulations Swapnil!!!!
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> > Yashwant Dhakad
> > Sr. Technical Consultant
> >
> > *HotWax Systems*
> > *Enterprise open source experts*
> > cell: +91-9098240513
> > office: 0731-409-3684
> > http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
> >

> > On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 6:36 PM Swapnil M Mane <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Many many congratulations Swapnil!
> >>
> >> - Best regards,
> >> Swapnil M Mane,
> >> ofbiz.apache.org

> >> committee

Re: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

adityasharma
Felicitations Swapnil! Welcome aboard.

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Swapnil!

Re: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

Akash Jain
Many Congratulations Swapnil!!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a member of the committee
> and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
>
> On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Swapnil!

Re: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

Suraj Khurana-2
Many Congratulations Swapnil !! Welcome aboard.

--

Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 11:22 AM Aditya Sharma <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Felicitations Swapnil! Welcome aboard.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Aditya Sharma
>
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 12:56 PM Ashish Vijaywargiya <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a member of the
> committee
> > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Swapnil!

Re: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

Rishi Solanki
Congratulations Swapnil!!

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 9:45 PM Suraj Khurana <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Many Congratulations Swapnil !! Welcome aboard.
>
> --
>
> Best Regards,
> Suraj Khurana
> Senior Technical Consultant
>

> On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 11:22 AM Aditya Sharma <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Felicitations Swapnil! Welcome aboard.
> >
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Aditya Sharma
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 12:56 PM Ashish Vijaywargiya <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil Shah to become a member of the
> > committee
> > > and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.
> > >
> > > On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Swapnil!

RE: Welcome Swapnil Shah as new PMC member!!

swapnil
Thank you everyone for your continuous support and kind wishes.

Thanks,
Swapnil

Pranay Pandey-3
Congratulations Swapnil!
Best regards,
Pranay Pandey

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 7:10 PM Swapnil Shah <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thank you everyone for your continuous support and kind wishes.
>
> Thanks,
> Swapnil

Deepak Dixit-4
Many many congrats Swapnil !!!!

Kind Regards,
Deepak Dixit

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 8:14 PM Pranay Pandey <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Swapnil!
> Best regards,
> Pranay Pandey
>

> On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 7:10 PM Swapnil Shah <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Thank you everyone for your continuous support and kind wishes.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Swapnil

Mridul Pathak-5
Many congratulations Swapnil!!