Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

Pawan Verma-2
The OFBiz PMC has invited Priya to become a new committer and we are
pleased to announce that she has accepted the nomination.

Welcome onboard Priya, more power to you!

Pawan

Re: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

Welcome Priya!

Jacques

Le 11/03/2021 à 14:01, Pawan Verma a écrit :
> The OFBiz PMC has invited Priya to become a new committer and we are
> pleased to announce that she has accepted the nomination.
>
> Welcome onboard Priya, more power to you!
>

> Pawan

Re: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

Michael Brohl-3
Congratulations and welcome aboard, Priya!

Happy committing,

Michael

Am 11.03.21 um 14:01 schrieb Pawan Verma:
> The OFBiz PMC has invited Priya to become a new committer and we are
> pleased to announce that she has accepted the nomination.
>
> Welcome onboard Priya, more power to you!
>

> Pawan

Re: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

Devanshu Vyas-2
Many Congratulations Priya!! Welcome onboard.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 6:31 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Priya to become a new committer and we are
> pleased to announce that she has accepted the nomination.
>
> Welcome onboard Priya, more power to you!
>

> Pawan

Re: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

deepak nigam-2
Many congratulations Priya!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Nigam

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 10:42 AM Devanshu Vyas <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Many Congratulations Priya!! Welcome onboard.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Devanshu Vyas.
>

> On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 6:31 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Priya to become a new committer and we are
> > pleased to announce that she has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > Welcome onboard Priya, more power to you!
> >

> > Pawan

Re: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

Mridul Pathak-5
Many congratulations Priya!!

Welcome aboard!!

Regards.
Mridul Pathak

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 6:31 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Priya to become a new committer and we are
> pleased to announce that she has accepted the nomination.
>
> Welcome onboard Priya, more power to you!
>

> Pawan

Re: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

Sharan Foga
Huge congratulations and welcome Priya! :-)

Thanks
Sharan

grv

Re: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

grv
Many congratulations, Priya.

Best,
Girish

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021, 23:48 Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Huge congratulations and welcome Priya! :-)
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2021/03/11 13:01:23, Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Priya to become a new committer and we are
> > pleased to announce that she has accepted the nomination.
> >
> > Welcome onboard Priya, more power to you!
> >

> > Pawan

Re: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

Deepak Dixit-5
Many Many Congratulations !!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 8:41 AM Girish Vasmatkar <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many congratulations, Priya.
>
> Best,
> Girish
>
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2021, 23:48 Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Huge congratulations and welcome Priya! :-)
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan
> >
> > On 2021/03/11 13:01:23, Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > The OFBiz PMC has invited Priya to become a new committer and we are
> > > pleased to announce that she has accepted the nomination.
> > >
> > > Welcome onboard Priya, more power to you!
> > >

> > > Pawan

Re: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

jayaesh
Many Many Congratulations !!

--

Thanks and regards,

Jay

Re: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

ashish-18
Many congratulations, Priya.

Thanks,
Ashish Vijaywargiya

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 6:31 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Priya to become a new committer and we are
> pleased to announce that she has accepted the nomination.
>
> Welcome onboard Priya, more power to you!
>

> Pawan

Re: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

Priya Sharma-2
Thank you everyone for the support, guidance and trust.
It wouldn't have been possible without you all.

Best Regards,
Priya

RE: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

swapnil
Many Congratulations Priya !!

Thanks,
Swapnil

Suraj Khurana-2
Congratulations Priya !! Welcome aboard.

--

Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 10:20 PM Swapnil Shah <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many Congratulations Priya !!
>
> Thanks,
> Swapnil

adityasharma
Many Congratulations Priya!!
Welcome aboard.

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 11:26 PM Suraj Khurana <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations Priya !! Welcome aboard.
>
> --
>
> Best Regards,
> Suraj Khurana
> Senior Technical Consultant
>

> On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 10:20 PM Swapnil Shah <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Many Congratulations Priya !!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Swapnil

Rishi Solanki
Congratulations Priya!!

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
*CTO, Mindpath Technology*

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 11:05 AM Aditya Sharma <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Many Congratulations Priya!!
> Welcome aboard.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Aditya Sharma
>
> On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 11:26 PM Suraj Khurana <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Priya !! Welcome aboard.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Suraj Khurana
> > Senior Technical Consultant
> >

> > On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 10:20 PM Swapnil Shah <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Many Congratulations Priya !!
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Swapnil

Pranay Pandey-3
Congratulations Priya!

Best regards,
Pranay Pandey

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 6:31 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Priya to become a new committer and we are
> pleased to announce that she has accepted the nomination.
>
> Welcome onboard Priya, more power to you!
>

> Pawan

Re: Welcome to Priya Sharma as new committer!

akash jain-2
Many Congratulations Priya!!

Thanks and Regards
--