Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.

Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very good work as a contributor.

He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few quite interesting subjects.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Akash Jain
Many Congratulations Suraj!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:30 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very
> good work as a contributor.
>
> He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few
> quite interesting subjects.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Devanshu Vyas-2
Many Congratulations Suraj!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very
> good work as a contributor.
>
> He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few
> quite interesting subjects.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Ashish Vijaywargiya-4
Many many congratulations Suraj!

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very
> good work as a contributor.
>
> He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few
> quite interesting subjects.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Aishwary Shrivastava
Many Congratulations Suraj!!!

Thanks and Regards,
*Aishwary Shrivastava* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Cell phone: +91-8962244998 I Linkedin: *Aishwary Shrivastava*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aishwaryshrivastava/>
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:39 AM, Akash Jain <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Many Congratulations Suraj!
>
> Thanks and Regards
> --
> Akash Jain
>

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:30 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we
> > arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very
> > good work as a contributor.
> >
> > He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few
> > quite interesting subjects.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.
> >
> > Jacques

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Garima Jain
Congratulations Suraj!

*Kind Regards*
Garima Jain

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Archana Asthana
 Many Congratulations Suraj !!

Thanks & Regards,

Archana Asthana

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Garima Jain <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations Suraj!
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:58 AM Devanshu Vyas <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Many Congratulations Suraj!
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Devanshu Vyas.
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:30 AM Jacques Le Roux <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we
> > > arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> > >
> > > Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a
> very
> > > good work as a contributor.
> > >
> > > He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a
> few
> > > quite interesting subjects.
> > >
> > > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.
> > >
> > > Jacques
> > >

> --
>

> *Kind Regards*
> Garima Jain

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Shikha Jaiswal
Congratulations Suraj!!

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:06 AM Archana Asthana <
[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Many Congratulations Suraj !!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Archana Asthana
>

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Garima Jain <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Suraj!
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:58 AM Devanshu Vyas <[hidden email]
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Many Congratulations Suraj!
> > >
> > > Thanks & Regards,
> > > Devanshu Vyas.

> > very

> > few

> > --
> >

> > *Kind Regards*
> > Garima Jain

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Sonal Patwari
Many Congratulations Suraj!

Thanks and Regards,
*Sonal Patwari* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:09 AM, Shikha Jaiswal <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Suraj!!
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:06 AM Archana Asthana <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >  Many Congratulations Suraj !!
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> >
> > Archana Asthana
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Garima Jain <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Suraj!
> > >
> > > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:58 AM Devanshu Vyas <
> [hidden email]

> > > very

> > > few

> > > --
> > >

> > > *Kind Regards*
> > > Garima Jain

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

taher
Congratulations Suraj!

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018, 7:39 AM Shikha Jaiswal <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Suraj!!
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:06 AM Archana Asthana <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >  Many Congratulations Suraj !!
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> >
> > Archana Asthana
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Garima Jain <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Suraj!
> > >
> > > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:58 AM Devanshu Vyas <
> [hidden email]

> > > very

> > > few

> > > --
> > >

> > > *Kind Regards*
> > > Garima Jain

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Praveen Sharma
Many Congratulations Suraj!!

*Praveen Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <https://www.hotwaxsystems.com>

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Deepak Dixit-4
Many Many Congratulations Suraj..!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit

Parakh Maheshwari
Congratulations Suraj!!

Best Regards,
--
*Parakh Maheshwari* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many Congratulations Suraj!!
>

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:12 AM, Sonal Patwari <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Many Congratulations Suraj!
> >
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > *Sonal Patwari* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> > HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:09 AM, Shikha Jaiswal <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Suraj!!

> [hidden email]

> > > [hidden email]

> we

> > doing a

> > proposed

> --
> *Praveen Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> HotWax Systems <https://www.hotwaxsystems.com>

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Anushi Gupta
Many Congratulations Suraj!!

Thanks and Regards,

*Anushi Gupta*
Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <https://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:24 AM, Parakh Maheshwari <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Suraj!!
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> *Parakh Maheshwari* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/parakh-maheshwari-582947a7/
>

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:13 AM Praveen Sharma <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Many Congratulations Suraj!!
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:12 AM, Sonal Patwari <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Many Congratulations Suraj!
> > >
> > > Thanks and Regards,
> > > *Sonal Patwari* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> > > HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

> > [hidden email]

> > we

> > > doing a

> > > proposed

> > --
> > *Praveen Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> > HotWax Systems <https://www.hotwaxsystems.com>

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Vaibhav Jain
Congratulations Suraj!
Vaibhav Jain
Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems
m: 782-834-1900 e: [hidden email]

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very
> good work as a contributor.
>
> He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few
> quite interesting subjects.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Arun Patidar-3
Many congratulations Mr. Khurana!!!

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:25 AM Parakh Maheshwari <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Suraj!!
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> *Parakh Maheshwari* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/parakh-maheshwari-582947a7/
>

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:13 AM Praveen Sharma <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Many Congratulations Suraj!!
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:12 AM, Sonal Patwari <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Many Congratulations Suraj!
> > >
> > > Thanks and Regards,
> > > *Sonal Patwari* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> > > HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

> > [hidden email]

> > we

> > > doing a

> > > proposed

> > --
> > *Praveen Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> > HotWax Systems <https://www.hotwaxsystems.com>

--

Best regards,

Arun Patidar
Director of Information SystemsHotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Ankit Joshi

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very
> good work as a contributor.
>
> He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few
> quite interesting subjects.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Rishi Solanki
Congratulations Suraj!! ;-)

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
www.hotwax.co

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:53 AM, Ankit Joshi <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Many congratulations Suraj !!
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Ankit Joshi
>

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:30 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we
> > arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very
> > good work as a contributor.
> >
> > He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few
> > quite interesting subjects.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.
> >
> > Jacques

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Sharan Foga
Congratulations  Suraj!

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/06/26 20:00:18, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very good work as a contributor.
>
> He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few quite interesting subjects.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Humera Khan
Many Congratulations Suraj !!

*Humera Khan* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P, India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 9926084049

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:10 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations  Suraj!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2018/06/26 20:00:18, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very
> good work as a contributor.
> >
> > He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few
> quite interesting subjects.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.
> >
> > Jacques

12