Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Gil Portenseigne
Many Congratulations Suraj !

Gil
Le mardi 26 juin 2018 à 22:00:18 (+0200), Jacques Le Roux a écrit :

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very good work as a contributor.
>
> He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few quite interesting subjects.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Shi Jinghai-3
Congratulations Suraj!

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Pranay Pandey-3
Many congratulations Suraj!

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:30 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very
> good work as a contributor.
>
> He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few
> quite interesting subjects.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Pritam Kute
Congratulations Suraj!

Thanks and Regards
--
*Pritam Kute* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>  by  HotWax Systems

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.

[image: Inline image 1]

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 5:32 PM Pranay Pandey <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many congratulations Suraj!
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:30 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj to become a new committer and we
> > arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Suraj has proved to be committed for a long time now and is doing a very
> > good work as a contributor.
> >
> > He helped in a lot of Jiras, answered properly on MLs and proposed a few
> > quite interesting subjects.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Suraj.
> >
> > Jacques

RE: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

swapnil
Many Congratulations Suraj !!

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Suraj Khurana
Thanks a lot everyone for your warm wishes !!

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Swapnil Shah <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many Congratulations Suraj !!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Swapnil

Yash Sharma
Many Congratulations Suraj !!

Thanks & Regards,
Pradhan Yash Sharma

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 9:10 AM Suraj Khurana <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks a lot everyone for your warm wishes !!
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Suraj Khurana | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert
>
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Swapnil Shah <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Many Congratulations Suraj !!
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Swapnil

Aditya Sharma
Felicitations Suraj !!!

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 9:51 AM Yash Sharma <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Many Congratulations Suraj !!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Pradhan Yash Sharma
>

> On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 9:10 AM Suraj Khurana <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thanks a lot everyone for your warm wishes !!
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards,
> > Suraj Khurana | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Swapnil Shah <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Many Congratulations Suraj !!
> > >
> > > Thanks & Regards,
> > > Swapnil