Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.

Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and consistently works with the community.

He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in the functional domain.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Akash Jain
Many Congratulations Swapnil Mane!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:30 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and consistently
> works with the community.
>
> He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in the
> functional domain.
>  Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Devanshu Vyas-2
Many Congratulations Swapnil!!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:31 AM Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and consistently
> works with the community.
>
> He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in the
> functional domain.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Aishwary Shrivastava
Many Congratulations Swapnil Mane :)

Thanks and Regards,
*Aishwary Shrivastava* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Cell phone: +91-8962244998 I Linkedin: *Aishwary Shrivastava*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aishwaryshrivastava/>
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:40 AM, Akash Jain <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Many Congratulations Swapnil Mane!
>
> Thanks and Regards
> --
> Akash Jain
>

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:30 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we
> > arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and consistently
> > works with the community.
> >
> > He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in the
> > functional domain.
> >  Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.
> >
> > Jacques

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Ashish Vijaywargiya-4
Many many congratulations Swapnil!

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and consistently
> works with the community.
>
> He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in the
> functional domain.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Garima Jain
Congratulations Swapnil!

*Kind Regards*
Garima Jain

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Archana Asthana
 Many Congratulations Swapnil !!

Thanks & Regards,

Archana Asthana

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:00 AM, Garima Jain <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations Swapnil!
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:59 AM Ashish Vijaywargiya <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Many many congratulations Swapnil!
> >
> > --
> > Kind Regards
> > Ashish Vijaywargiya
> > HotWax Systems - est. 1997 <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:31 AM Jacques Le Roux <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we
> > > arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> > >
> > > Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and
> consistently
> > > works with the community.
> > >
> > > He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in
> the
> > > functional domain.
> > >
> > > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.
> > >
> > > Jacques
> > >

> --
>

> *Kind Regards*
> Garima Jain

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Shikha Jaiswal

wrote:

> Congratulations Swapnil!
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:59 AM Ashish Vijaywargiya <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Many many congratulations Swapnil!
> >
> > --
> > Kind Regards
> > Ashish Vijaywargiya
> > HotWax Systems - est. 1997 <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:31 AM Jacques Le Roux <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we
> > > arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> > >
> > > Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and
> consistently
> > > works with the community.
> > >
> > > He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in
> the
> > > functional domain.
> > >
> > > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.
> > >
> > > Jacques
> > >

> --
>

> *Kind Regards*
> Garima Jain

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

taher
Congratulations swapnil and thank you for your work.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018, 7:37 AM Archana Asthana <
[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Many Congratulations Swapnil !!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Archana Asthana
>

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:00 AM, Garima Jain <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Swapnil!
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:59 AM Ashish Vijaywargiya <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Many many congratulations Swapnil!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Kind Regards
> > > Ashish Vijaywargiya
> > > HotWax Systems - est. 1997 <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

> > consistently

> > the

> > --
> >

> > *Kind Regards*
> > Garima Jain

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Sonal Patwari
Congratulations Swapnil!

Thanks and Regards,
*Sonal Patwari* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:11 AM, Taher Alkhateeb <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations swapnil and thank you for your work.
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018, 7:37 AM Archana Asthana <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >  Many Congratulations Swapnil !!
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> >
> > Archana Asthana
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:00 AM, Garima Jain <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Swapnil!

> > > consistently

> in
> > > the

> > > --
> > >

> > > *Kind Regards*
> > > Garima Jain

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Praveen Sharma
Many Congratulations Swapnil!!

*Praveen Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <https://www.hotwaxsystems.com>

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Parakh Maheshwari
Congratulations Swapnil!!
Best Regards,
--
*Parakh Maheshwari* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

Deepak Dixit-4
Many Many Congratulations Swapnil..!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:23 AM, Parakh Maheshwari <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Swapnil!!
> Best Regards,
> --
> *Parakh Maheshwari* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/parakh-maheshwari-582947a7/
>

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:14 AM Praveen Sharma <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Many Congratulations Swapnil!!
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:12 AM, Sonal Patwari <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Swapnil!
> > >
> > > Thanks and Regards,
> > > *Sonal Patwari* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> > > HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

> > > [hidden email]>

> and
> > > we

> > > committers)

> > --
> > *Praveen Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
> > HotWax Systems <https://www.hotwaxsystems.com>

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Vaibhav Jain
Congratulations Swapnil!

Vaibhav Jain
Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems
m: 782-834-1900 e: [hidden email]

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and consistently
> works with the community.
>
> He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in the
> functional domain.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Anushi Gupta
Many Congratulations Swapnil !!

Thanks and Regards,

Anushi Gupta
Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <https://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:50 AM, Vaibhav Jain <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Swapnil!
>
> Vaibhav Jain
> Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
> HotWax Systems
> m: 782-834-1900 e: [hidden email]
>

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:31 AM Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we
> > arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and consistently
> > works with the community.
> >
> > He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in the
> > functional domain.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.
> >
> > Jacques

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Ankit Joshi

[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and consistently
> works with the community.
>
> He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in the
> functional domain.
>  Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Arun Patidar-3
Many congratulations Swapnil !!!

--

Best regards,

Arun Patidar
Director of Information SystemsHotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Rishi Solanki
Congratulations Swapnil!! :-)

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
www.hotwax.co

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:55 AM, Ankit Joshi <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Many congratulations Swapnil !!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Ankit Joshi
>

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:30 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we
> > arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and consistently
> > works with the community.
> >
> > He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in the
> > functional domain.
> >  Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.
> >
> > Jacques

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Sharan Foga
Congratulations and welcome Swapnil!  :-)

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/06/26 20:00:59, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and consistently works with the community.
>
> He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in the functional domain.
>
> Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Humera Khan
Many Congratulations Swapnil !!

*Humera Khan* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P, India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 9926084049

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome Swapnil!  :-)
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2018/06/26 20:00:59, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we
> arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and consistently
> works with the community.
> >
> > He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in
> the functional domain.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.
> >
> > Jacques

12