What is the use of ProductMeter and ProductMaint tables?

What is the use of ProductMeter and ProductMaint tables?

rams-2
Hi All,
I am working on an e-commerce application which is being developed in ofbiz. I
am now having a fair bit of idea on how the catalogs are created and where
category and product data will be stored etc.
But I am not getting any idea on how to use the following tables?
1. Product Maint
2. ProdutcMeter
3.Product Maint Type
4. Product Meter Type
And in the ProductCategory table I am not getting what is the purpose of the
following columns.
1. link one image url
2. link two image url
If any one already used these entities are having idea of the  use of these
entities .can u please reply to this?
Thanks in advance.
RamReddy

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved

Re: What is the use of ProductMeter and ProductMaint tables?

BJ Freeman
the best reference is to use the webtools
# # Entity Reference [Static Version]
The images are for when a category is selected you can display them.
Like if you have a category kitchenware, you can have an image of pots
and pans.

rams sent the following on 10/18/2006 1:23 AM: