Widget form's <entity-and>'s filter-by-date not using "by-name"

Widget form's <entity-and>'s filter-by-date not using "by-name"

jonwimp
In widget forms, we can do <entity-and>. Is the filter-by-date attribute able to process
"by-name"? Seems not, from the ByAndFinder.java. I see only EntityUtil.getFilterByDateExpr() called.

Should I do a quick extension for this if it is not yet implemented?

Jonathon

Re: Widget form's <entity-and>'s filter-by-date not using "by-name"

Hi Jonathon,

Quick answer : feel free to open a Jira issue and submit a patch if you think it's needed (I did not look at anything yet)

Jacques

De : "Jonathon -- Improov" <[hidden email]>