Wikipedia cleanup?

Walter Vaughan
I slightly fixed up the ofBiz page on Wikipedia, mostly by replacing
"Ofbiz" with "Apache OFBiz". I also put a link from the Wikipedia Apache
Projects page back to OFBiz, following the method already used by Apache
Harmony, which was the only one listed on Wikipedia as being in the incubator.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than I can clean up the content. I'd
suggest that we create and transition the content to a new page "Apache OFBiz"
when we get out of the incubator, since the "real name" of the project is now
"Apache OFBiz" and not "Ofbiz".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ofbiz

--
Walter