Content Search Configuration..

G.Venkata Phanindra
Hi,
     I want to know from where the Data will be taken for Content
Search.Which Part of Catalog information is taken into content Search.

Thanks n regards,

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Content Search Configuration..

BJ Freeman
Content is in the application/content

G.Venkata Phanindra sent the following on 7/29/2006 8:31 AM:
> Hi,
>     I want to know from where the Data will be taken for Content
> Search.Which Part of Catalog information is taken into content Search.
>
> Thanks n regards,
>
> G.Venkata Phanindra
> Mob:: 9849852989

Re: Content Search Configuration..