Withholding tax in OFBiz

Rashko Rejmer
Hi all,

I have to configure the system to be able to apply withholding tax. Does
anybody have experience with such a task?

In my situation I need to issue sales invoice. The order and invoice
total amounts should include the full amount of the tax, not only the
part that issuer will pay to the tax authority. The invoice also should
contain information about the amount of the withholding tax.

I have tried to achieve this by creating 2 TaxAuthorityRateProduct
records: one for the full tax, and the second with negative percentage
to handle withheld tax. In this situation GL posting is correct but the
problem is that the order and invoice total amounts do not include
withheld tax amount.

Would someone provide a pointer how to deal with this problem? Is there
better way to handle withholding taxes in OFBiz?

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer

Re: Withholding tax in OFBiz

Rashko Rejmer
Hi,

I decided to give my question another try. I have not succeeded with
withholding tax configuration. I am starting to think that it is not
possible to achieve this in OFBiz without additional development, but I
still think that I am missing something.

Can someone confirm that it is not possible to apply withholding tax in
OFBiz? Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer