XML

Brendan Vogt
Hi,

What do you use to view your XML in Eclipse?  I am watching those OFBiz
videos and the guy said we must look at something that is schema aware?  It
must be free of charge (of course).  XML Buddy?

Brendan

Re: XML

rajsaini
Eclipse has XML editor but it is not part of base Eclipse pack. There
are various installable packs available on Eclipse site, WTP is one of
them. You can install the WTP features on top of your existing Eclipse
or download the WTP all in one pack.

Raj

Brendan Vogt wrote:

> Hi,
>

> What do you use to view your XML in Eclipse?  I am watching those OFBiz
> videos and the guy said we must look at something that is schema aware?  It
> must be free of charge (of course).  XML Buddy?
>

> Brendan

Re: XML

Bilgin Ibryam

Re: XML

vijay Si
I think these 2 are used.
1) XML Buddy
2) Oxygen xml editor

On Dec 25, 2007 8:01 PM, Brendan Vogt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> What do you use to view your XML in Eclipse?  I am watching those OFBiz
> videos and the guy said we must look at something that is schema aware?
>  It
> must be free of charge (of course).  XML Buddy?
>

> Brendan

RE: XML

Brendan Vogt
I liked that Oxygen XML (not 100% sure what the name is) plugin for Eclipse,
but you have to pay for it, and I'm not going to pay about $40 for it.

I will go and look at WTP.

Thanks Raj.

Brendan Vogt wrote:
> Hi,
>

> What do you use to view your XML in Eclipse?  I am watching those OFBiz
> videos and the guy said we must look at something that is schema aware?
It
> must be free of charge (of course).  XML Buddy?
>

> Brendan

RE: XML

Brendan Vogt
Are you sure this link works?  Or is the site just down?

RE: XML

Brendan Vogt
OFBiz docs seems to be down from South Africa.

Re: XML

link works
try a tracert it will tell you where it is blocked.
Yes SA has been blocked by ISP's in the USA.
Especially Gahna.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 12/25/2007 6:43 AM:

> Are you sure this link works?  Or is the site just down?

RE: XML

Brendan Vogt
No it works on my side as well.  It didn't work for about 5 minutes.  Not to
worry.

Thanks for getting back.

try a tracert it will tell you where it is blocked.
Yes SA has been blocked by ISP's in the USA.
Especially Gahna.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 12/25/2007 6:43 AM:

> Are you sure this link works?  Or is the site just down?

Re: XML

BJ Freeman
this sounds like your ISP is caching pages.
so if you have not accessed a page before it is not cached.
so you have wait for them to cache the page

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 12/25/2007 12:04 PM: