admin user

Brendan Vogt
Hi,

Where would I find admin with password of ofbiz?  Why isn't it at party?

Is there documentation about ofbiz explaining the various areas of the site?

Regards,

Brendan Vogt

Re: admin user

David E Jones

On Oct 26, 2007, at 12:34 PM, Brendan Vogt wrote:

> Is there documentation about ofbiz explaining the various areas of
> the site?

Check on the links on the OFBiz home page (ofbiz.apache.org). There
is a link to end-user documentation there.

Re: admin user

admin is in the seed data
once that is installed you should see it.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 10/26/2007 11:34 AM:

> Hi,
>

> Where would I find admin with password of ofbiz?  Why isn't it at party?
>

> Is there documentation about ofbiz explaining the various areas of the site?
>

> Regards,
>
> Brendan Vogt

RE: admin user

CaseT
Brendan,

"admin" is Party ID 1000
I found these docs useful:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/~ian@.../Manager+References

and the End user Docs:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/OFBiz+End+User+Docs+Home

Case

RE: admin user

Brendan Vogt
I installed the demo data and I loggend in with those details so it should
be in the demo data as well?

once that is installed you should see it.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 10/26/2007 11:34 AM:
> Hi,
>

> Where would I find admin with password of ofbiz?  Why isn't it at party?
>

> Is there documentation about ofbiz explaining the various areas of the
site?

> Regards,
>
> Brendan Vogt

Re: admin user

BJ Freeman
if you logged in using admin
then the problems is solved.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 10/26/2007 12:40 PM: