after I have modified OfBiz java source in hot-deploy...

after I have modified OfBiz java source in hot-deploy...

Zhang, Dingping
hi,

i'm a beginner of ofbiz,i download Si Chen's "hello3" example and put it to hot-deploy,worked well.but after I have modified and rebuild a OfBiz java source in hot-deploy,the change didnt
work.

so how to solve this problem,must i restart ofbiz server?

RE: after I have modified OfBiz java source in hot-deploy...

basil arkasosy

Yes, you need to resetart every time

Basil Arkasosy

Computer Engineering Department
College of Computer Science and Engineering
King Fahd University of Petroleums and Mineral(K.F.U.P.M)

Contact Info.
+966503406162
http://student.kfupm.edu.sa/S208603/

From: "Zhang, Dingping" <[hidden email]>
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: after I have modified OfBiz java source in hot-deploy...
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:31:30 +0800
>hi,
>
>i'm a beginner of ofbiz,i download Si Chen's "hello3" example and put it to hot-deploy,worked well.but after I have modified and rebuild a OfBiz java source in hot-deploy,the change didnt
>work.
>

>so how to solve this problem,must i restart ofbiz server?

Re: after I have modified OfBiz java source in hot-deploy...

Yes you have to restart in order for the component to be loaded

Jacques

Re: after I have modified OfBiz java source in hot-deploy...

Yes you have to restart OFBiz in this case (not the server). If you modify only BSH, FTL or widget(screens and forms) you don't have
to restart OFBiz.

HTH

Jacques

Re: after I have modified OfBiz java source in hot-deploy...

Oops, sorry I did not figure that this was an old message (I sorted threads in an unusual way)

Jacques