all language properties files converted.

all language properties files converted.

hans_bakker
Please note that all language properties files are now converted to the
XML format and that the Thai language was added. I like to thank the
Maejo university (www.mju.ac.th) and specially the students Mike and
Kookai for this big effort.
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....

Re: all language properties files converted.

Jacopo Cappellato
Hans Bakker wrote:
> Please note that all language properties files are now converted to the
> XML format and that the Thai language was added. I like to thank the
> Maejo university (www.mju.ac.th) and specially the students Mike and
> Kookai for this big effort.

Awesome! Thanks guys.
Hans, would you mind adding a note about this in the "new feature" page?

Re: all language properties files converted.

Great !

Si I will remove "-Duser.language=en" from startofbiz.*

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <[hidden email]>

> Hans Bakker wrote:
>> Please note that all language properties files are now converted to the
>> XML format and that the Thai language was added. I like to thank the
>> Maejo university (www.mju.ac.th) and specially the students Mike and
>> Kookai for this big effort.
>
> Awesome! Thanks guys.
> Hans, would you mind adding a note about this in the "new feature" page?
>
> Jacopo

Re: all language properties files converted.

Adrian Crum
Hans,

Many thanks to you and your team for all of your hard work!

-Adrian