applet request

uma kuty
Can any one suggest me..how to load an applet in ofbiz framewok.

  Regards,
  Uma

---------------------------------
 Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.

Re: applet request

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
You can easily put your applet request code
<APPLET ...>
</APPLET>
in an FTL file which builds the page you want to have it on.

Heidi

2008/4/28, uma kuty <[hidden email]>:

> Can any one suggest me..how to load an applet in ofbiz framewok.
>

> Regards,
> Uma
>

> ---------------------------------
> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.

Re: applet request

uma kuty
  Hi,
  I tried it.But its not working,and this is the code,

  <applet code="org.ofbiz.ecommerce.misc.sample.class" archive="ofbiz-ecommerce.jar" width="500" height="500"></applet>

  I wrote it in a FTL file.

  Regards,
  Uma

Heidi Dehaes <[hidden email]> wrote:  You can easily put your applet request code

in an FTL file which builds the page you want to have it on.

Heidi

2008/4/28, uma kuty :

> Can any one suggest me..how to load an applet in ofbiz framewok.
>

> Regards,
> Uma
>

> ---------------------------------
> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.

---------------------------------

Re: applet request

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
Can't evaluate it at the moment. But the "code"-part or the "archive-part"
seems me a little bit strange.
I can send you this evening an example of a working applet. (this evening =
in 7 hours later from now on)

regards,
Heidi

2008/4/28, uma kuty <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
> I tried it.But its not working,and this is the code,
>
> <applet code="org.ofbiz.ecommerce.misc.sample.class"
> archive="ofbiz-ecommerce.jar" width="500" height="500"></applet>
>
> I wrote it in a FTL file.
>

> Regards,
> Uma
>

> Heidi Dehaes <[hidden email]> wrote:  You can easily put your
> applet request code
>

> in an FTL file which builds the page you want to have it on.
>
> Heidi
>

> 2008/4/28, uma kuty :
> >
> > Can any one suggest me..how to load an applet in ofbiz framewok.
> >

> > Regards,
> > Uma
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo!
> Group.
>

> ---------------------------------
> Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Re: applet request

it is best if you learn the screen widget.
First you need to place your Jar where the browser can find it.
Take a look at a generated page for images then find where the images
are in the widgets.
this will help you understand
but I recommend that you
look at
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

uma kuty sent the following on 4/28/2008 4:25 AM:

>   Hi,
>   I tried it.But its not working,and this is the code,
>
>   <applet code="org.ofbiz.ecommerce.misc.sample.class" archive="ofbiz-ecommerce.jar" width="500" height="500"></applet>
>
>   I wrote it in a FTL file.
>

>   Regards,
>   Uma
>

> Heidi Dehaes <[hidden email]> wrote:  You can easily put your applet request code
>

> in an FTL file which builds the page you want to have it on.
>
> Heidi
>

> 2008/4/28, uma kuty :
>> Can any one suggest me..how to load an applet in ofbiz framewok.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Uma

>> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.

>  Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Re: applet request

you can look in the svn through
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Source+Repository+and+Access

for an FTL example look at