auto-field-service

myofbiz
Hi

Can someone tell what is the functionality of auto-field-service tag in Example Forms.xml in EditExample form

Thankyou

Re: auto-field-service

ian tabangay
it fills up your form with the fields of a service as defined in the service
definition. see service-def.xml

~ ian

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 2:45 AM, adithi agarwal <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can someone tell what is the functionality of auto-field-service tag in
> Example Forms.xml in EditExample form
>

> Thankyou

Re: auto-field-service

Surya Kusumakar-3

Hello Adithi ,

<auto-field-service> automatically declare fields according to a service defination.If we specify a map-name then it will use map-name for each of the fields that it created . So, this is basically a alternate to explicitly declaring each field.So, in <auto-field-service> it will take all of the incoming service attributes to fill up the form.And based on the field type it will create a field for those either for editing them,for finding them,for displaying them or they can all be hidden fields.

--
Regards
Surya Kusumakar

it fills up your form with the fields of a service as defined in the service
definition. see service-def.xml

~ ian

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 2:45 AM, adithi agarwal <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can someone tell what is the functionality of auto-field-service tag in
> Example Forms.xml in EditExample form
>

> Thankyou

Re: auto-field-service

myofbiz