call_call problem

Suhas Yalgude-2
I am attaching my test application.

On my screen "employee" I am gatting problem for calender control. please help me.

hello3.zip (46K) Download Attachment

Re: call_call problem

You missed
<#if layoutSettings.javaScripts?has_content>
<#--layoutSettings.javaScripts is a list of java scripts. -->
<#list layoutSettings.javaScripts as javaScript>
<script language="javascript" src="<@ofbizContentUrl>${javaScript}</@ofbizContentUrl>" type="text/javascript"></script>
</#list>
</#if>
in your header.ftl file. But anyway this will need more work

Jacques

From: Suhas Yalgude
I am attaching my test application.

On my screen "employee" I am gatting problem for calender control. please help me.

Re: call_call problem

Suhas Yalgude-2
thanks jack.

please tell me what more work to do

Suhas

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> You missed <#if layoutSettings.javaScripts?has_content>
> <#--layoutSettings.javaScripts is a list of java scripts. -->
> <#list layoutSettings.javaScripts as javaScript>
> <script language="javascript"
> src="<@ofbizContentUrl>${javaScript}</@ofbizContentUrl>"
> type="text/javascript"></script>
> </#list>
> </#if>
> in your header.ftl file. But anyway this will need more work
>
> Jacques
>
> From: Suhas Yalgude I am attaching my test application.
>

> On my screen "employee" I am gatting problem for calender control. please
> help me.

Re: call_call problem

Sorry no time, I suppose you can find your way from there since you have already done a pretty good job

Jacques

From: "Suhas Yalgude" <[hidden email]>

> thanks jack.
>
> please tell me what more work to do
>
> Suhas
>
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> You missed <#if layoutSettings.javaScripts?has_content>
>> <#--layoutSettings.javaScripts is a list of java scripts. -->
>> <#list layoutSettings.javaScripts as javaScript>
>> <script language="javascript"
>> src="<@ofbizContentUrl>${javaScript}</@ofbizContentUrl>"
>> type="text/javascript"></script>
>> </#list>
>> </#if>
>> in your header.ftl file. But anyway this will need more work
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: Suhas Yalgude I am attaching my test application.
>>

>> On my screen "employee" I am gatting problem for calender control. please
>> help me.

Re: call_call problem

Suhas Yalgude-2
ok