I want to discuss integration 3D Secure Credit Card with ofbiz.

I want to discuss integration 3D Secure Credit Card with ofbiz.

Sarvesh-3
Hi,

 I want to discuss integration 3D Secure Credit Card with ofbiz. I have got
it working(using protx simulator) by changing some of ofbiz files but still
it is not generic so I want to discuss it with the user community to make it
generic for general usage.

Thanks
Sarvesh.

Re: I want to discuss integration 3D Secure Credit Card with ofbiz.

Please use rather dev ML for this topic. It's intended for such discussions.

From: "Sarvesh" <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>

> I want to discuss integration 3D Secure Credit Card with ofbiz. I have got
> it working(using protx simulator) by changing some of ofbiz files but still
> it is not generic so I want to discuss it with the user community to make it
> generic for general usage.
>

> Thanks
> Sarvesh.

Re: I want to discuss integration 3D Secure Credit Card with ofbiz.

look at the third party code under the financial folder.
applications\accounting\src\org\ofbiz\accounting\thirdparty
provide
ccAuth
ccCapture
at a minimum
and
ccRefund
ccRelease
ccCredit
ccAuthCapture
if the provider supports them.

Sarvesh sent the following on 10/17/2008 7:26 AM:

> Hi,
>

>  I want to discuss integration 3D Secure Credit Card with ofbiz. I have got
> it working(using protx simulator) by changing some of ofbiz files but still
> it is not generic so I want to discuss it with the user community to make it
> generic for general usage.
>

> Thanks
> Sarvesh.

Re: I want to discuss integration 3D Secure Credit Card with ofbiz.

Sarvesh-3
Hi,

 I have added the following page on wiki in this context.

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Credit+Card+3D+Secure++Authentication+Integration+with+ofbiz

Thanks
Sarvesh