changing skin/customise look and feel

Nitin Dhawan
May be this is a basic question answered many times bfore, I m a newbie-
can any one tell me if there is an easy way to

a. customize the header and footer for OpenTaps
b. use some other skin for a different look and feel.

Regards

Nitin

Re: changing skin/customise look and feel

Midhat
I am afraid there is no simple way. Currently v r assigned to the same task: changing look n feel of a OfBiz implementation and its a Nightmare!!!

what u can try is to modify the common decorators for applications to change the headers and modify the CSS files to change the colors and alignment.

Nitin Dhawan wrote
May be this is a basic question answered many times bfore, I m a newbie-
can any one tell me if there is an easy way to

a. customize the header and footer for OpenTaps
b. use some other skin for a different look and feel.

Regards

Nitin

Re: changing skin/customise look and feel

Adrian Crum
The eCommerce component allows customized UIs per store. The back office
components are hard coded with the default UI. There has been some work done to
make this more flexible, but it is not finished yet.

The Global Decorator is the best place to begin customizing the UI.