cms ability of ofbiz

x d

cms ability of ofbiz

x d
i am a newby of ofbiz.
we have a project need make a cms system.
i wonder wether ofbiz can fullfill our requiments.
The time is critical (about 3 months).
so anyone can give me some advise.
thanks.

Re: cms ability of ofbiz

Torsten Schlabach-2
Hi x d!

OFBiz is definitely *not* a general purpose CMS. The CMS portion of it is meant to edit content that makes up a storefont (aka eCommerce app). And it's not even close to the functionality of systems such as Typo3 and the like.

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:22:42 +0800
Von: "x d" <[hidden email]>
An: [hidden email]
Betreff: cms ability of ofbiz

> i am a newby of ofbiz.
> we have a project need make a cms system.
> i wonder wether ofbiz can fullfill our requiments.
> The time is critical (about 3 months).
> so anyone can give me some advise.
> thanks.

Re: cms ability of ofbiz

Shi Jinghai
Perhaps you could try OpenCms (www.opencms.org) and we'll upgrade our
OpenCms-OFBiz module to the latest version soon.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2007-08-15三的 16:29 +0200,Torsten Schlabach写道:

> Hi x d!
>
> OFBiz is definitely *not* a general purpose CMS. The CMS portion of it is meant to edit content that makes up a storefont (aka eCommerce app). And it's not even close to the functionality of systems such as Typo3 and the like.
>
> Regards,
> Torsten
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:22:42 +0800
> Von: "x d" <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email]
> Betreff: cms ability of ofbiz
>
> > i am a newby of ofbiz.
> > we have a project need make a cms system.
> > i wonder wether ofbiz can fullfill our requiments.
> > The time is critical (about 3 months).
> > so anyone can give me some advise.
> > thanks.

Re: cms ability of ofbiz

rajsaini
http://www.alfresco.com/ is another choice. It is GPL licensed.

Raj

Shi Jinghai wrote:

> Perhaps you could try OpenCms (www.opencms.org) and we'll upgrade our
> OpenCms-OFBiz module to the latest version soon.
>
> Regards,
>
> Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.
>

> 在 2007-08-15三的 16:29 +0200,Torsten Schlabach写道:
>
>> Hi x d!
>>
>> OFBiz is definitely *not* a general purpose CMS. The CMS portion of it is meant to edit content that makes up a storefont (aka eCommerce app). And it's not even close to the functionality of systems such as Typo3 and the like.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Torsten
>>
>> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Datum: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:22:42 +0800
>> Von: "x d" <[hidden email]>
>> An: [hidden email]
>> Betreff: cms ability of ofbiz
>>

>>> i am a newby of ofbiz.
>>> we have a project need make a cms system.
>>> i wonder wether ofbiz can fullfill our requiments.
>>> The time is critical (about 3 months).
>>> so anyone can give me some advise.
>>> thanks.

Re: cms ability of ofbiz

Vamsi
Yes,
It will full fill your requirement
> we have a project need make a cms system.
> i wonder wether ofbiz can fullfill our requiments.
> The time is critical (about 3 months).
> so anyone can give me some advise.
> thanks.

Re: cms ability of ofbiz

Scott.
Hi Shi,

When do you expect to upgrade your OpenCms-OFBiz module to the latest version? Thanks.

Shi Jinghai wrote
Perhaps you could try OpenCms (www.opencms.org) and we'll upgrade our
OpenCms-OFBiz module to the latest version soon.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2007-08-15三的 16:29 +0200,Torsten Schlabach写道:
> Hi x d!
>
> OFBiz is definitely *not* a general purpose CMS. The CMS portion of it is meant to edit content that makes up a storefont (aka eCommerce app). And it's not even close to the functionality of systems such as Typo3 and the like.
>
> Regards,
> Torsten
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:22:42 +0800
> Von: "x d" <dxuranus@gmail.com>
> An: user@ofbiz.apache.org
> Betreff: cms ability of ofbiz
>
> > i am a newby of ofbiz.
> > we have a project need make a cms system.
> > i wonder wether ofbiz can fullfill our requiments.
> > The time is critical (about 3 months).
> > so anyone can give me some advise.
> > thanks.

Re: cms ability of ofbiz

Shi Jinghai
Hi Scott,

> When do you expect to upgrade your OpenCms-OFBiz module to the latest
> version? Thanks.
We'll upgrade it in next month.

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.