cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML as default start page on demos

cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML as default start page on demos

When you get to https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ you get a blank page.

I suggest we launch on https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML

same on other sub-domains (stable and old)

I suggest the same for HTTP://

Agreed?

Re: cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML as default start page on demos

Pierre Smits
With the implementation of the letsencrypt functionality and proper
proxying (through Apache Httpd in front of ofbiz) http traffic will *always* be
redirected to https://.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 9:06 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When you get to https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ you get a blank page.
>
> I suggest we launch on https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apach
> e.org/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML
>
> same on other sub-domains (stable and old)
>
> I suggest the same for HTTP://
>
> Agreed?

Re: cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML as default start page on demos

Great, thanks Pierre,

With trunk and R16 only accepting https we are good to go :)

Jacques