comment out javamail-container?

Si Chen-2
Hi all.  Should we just comment out javamail-container in base/config/
ofbiz-containers.xml by default?  With the recent change to re-try
connecting all the time, it's generating a lot of error messages
unless you change the default values.

Si

Re: comment out javamail-container?

David E Jones-2

Yes, I agree, I've thought about the very same solution. The
configuration in there is just a sample config with bogus data and
since it represents something that triggers other things rather than
the other way around it won't affect anything else.

Does anyone else have other thoughts? Yea, Nay?

-David

On Sep 13, 2006, at 1:04 PM, Si Chen wrote:

> Hi all.  Should we just comment out javamail-container in base/
> config/ofbiz-containers.xml by default?  With the recent change to
> re-try connecting all the time, it's generating a lot of error
> messages unless you change the default values.
>
> Si

Re: comment out javamail-container?

Scott Gray
Makes sense, there's no point running it if it's not configured.

Regards
Scott

On 14/09/06, David E Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, I agree, I've thought about the very same solution. The
> configuration in there is just a sample config with bogus data and
> since it represents something that triggers other things rather than
> the other way around it won't affect anything else.
>
> Does anyone else have other thoughts? Yea, Nay?
>
> -David
>

> On Sep 13, 2006, at 1:04 PM, Si Chen wrote:
>
> > Hi all.  Should we just comment out javamail-container in base/
> > config/ofbiz-containers.xml by default?  With the recent change to
> > re-try connecting all the time, it's generating a lot of error
> > messages unless you change the default values.
> >
> > Si

Re: comment out javamail-container?

+1, a good comment will be sufficient

Jacques

> Yes, I agree, I've thought about the very same solution. The
> configuration in there is just a sample config with bogus data and
> since it represents something that triggers other things rather than
> the other way around it won't affect anything else.
>
> Does anyone else have other thoughts? Yea, Nay?
>
> -David
>

> On Sep 13, 2006, at 1:04 PM, Si Chen wrote:
>
> > Hi all.  Should we just comment out javamail-container in base/
> > config/ofbiz-containers.xml by default?  With the recent change to
> > re-try connecting all the time, it's generating a lot of error
> > messages unless you change the default values.
> >
> > Si

Re: comment out javamail-container?

David E Jones-2

Okay, this is in rev 446517.