costCalcComponent

salmant
Hello,
I was wondering what the entity "costCalcComponent" is for ? especially
"variableCost" and "perMillisecond" fields.
Does someone can explain how to fullfill a costCalcComponent record from
the user interface and when is it really calculated (WorkEffort or
somewhere else : product price, quote, invoice) ?

Thanks much

Re: costCalcComponent

BJ Freeman
in the svn (trunk ) you can go into
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/ArtifactInfo
and type costcalc and it will give you where all of it is used.

salmant sent the following on 4/17/2008 9:00 AM: