createOrder via webservice

Yitao_Zhao
Hello, I am trying to create an order via webservices, and I am stuck :(

I have until now had succes with these steps:

Services:

1) createOrderHeader

2) addOrderRole

3) createOrderContactMech

SOMETHING MISSING HERE!

4) appendOrderItem

Step 4 fails. The message is: Please select your shipping methods.

When I go into opentaps and view the order I created, the whole "shipment
information" box is missing.

My question is this. I cannot find the services or the flow, which add the
shipping information to an order, which steps should I follow here?

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

B.R

Tony

Re: createOrder via opentaps webservice

BJ Freeman
since this mailing list only supports the ofbiz in the official ofbiz
SVN, it is difficult to help with variances like opentaps.
I suggest you go to their forums and ask you question.
https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=145855

Yitao_Zhao sent the following on 4/10/2008 4:51 AM: