default content type for new ScreenFopViewHandler

default content type for new ScreenFopViewHandler

Si Chen-2
Hi Jacopo, Dave -

I noticed you put in a new ScreenFopViewHandler with a specifiable
content-type flag, and it defaults to "application/pdf":

+        if (UtilValidate.isEmpty(contentType)) {
+            contentType = "application/pdf";
+        }
+

However, I've noticed that the if you don't fill in the content-type on
the <view-map>, a default of "text/html" is passed, instead of a null or
empty value.

Should we change the ScreenFopViewHandler to override "text/html" with
"application/pdf" as well?

Si

Re: default content type for new ScreenFopViewHandler

Jacopo Cappellato
Si,

thanks for the good catch.
I'd say for now we can explicitly set the content-type for all the pdf
report to "application/pdf"; I just did it in rev. 520526

Jacopo