deleting records from demo store data?

ryan-116

Once again I'm sure I'm missing the obvious, but in the various screens
related to demo store data (eg:
/catalog/control/EditProductStorePromos), there doesn't seem to be UI
for removing (deleting) records.

Do I have to use the Entity Data Maintenance tool for that?

regards,
-Ryan

Re: resolved: deleting records from demo store data?

ryan-116
argh - nevermind, I found it (for Promos anyway): Go to
Catalog->Stores->(Your Store)->Promos->(Promo ID)->Stores->(delete from
Your Store).

Thanks;-)