disable sendOrderDeliveryScheduleNotification service

disable sendOrderDeliveryScheduleNotification service

rajshekhar
hi
 My project related sending e-greeting cards,   i am using createOrderDeliverySchedule service for scheduling date for sending greeting , but the this service internally calls sendOrderDeliveryScheduleNotification service since it has been configured ofbiztest@yahoo.com mail sending fails and it calls every 4 mins...But i don't want this service to be called. Is there is any way to disable sendOrderDeliveryScheduleNotification service? bcos my mail server gets jammed bcos of this service.Since it is in minilang i am unable to find out from where this service gets called and put into job poller.

rajshekhar

Re: disable sendOrderDeliveryScheduleNotification service

BJ Freeman
if you search the xml files with file search or Search in the IDE, you
will find the services.xml that has these.
they call services in
applications/order/script/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderDeliveryServices.xml

so you will have write your own service that excludes
sendOrderDeliveryScheduleNotification

I would suggest you do this in new folder so you code is not written
over when you update your ofbiz code from the svn.

rajshekhar sent the following on 7/29/2006 3:53 AM: