eclipse plugin

marceloh
hi all,
what's the eclipse plugin used in the videos to search files?

Regards,
Marcelo

Re: eclipse plugin

cjhowe
I'm not sure which video you're talking about but
Eclipse has two "search" features...

The "Open Resource (CTRL + SHIFT + "R")" will let you
type the first few letters of the filename
and
Search (CTRL + H) has various ways of searching the
contents of all or a group of files

--- marceloh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi all,
> what's the eclipse plugin used in the videos to
> search files?
>
> Regards,
> Marcelo
> Nabble.com.

Re: eclipse plugin

And with (CTRL + SHIFT + "E") you can see all your open files. Of course there are more shortcuts...

Jacques

From: "Chris Howe" <[hidden email]>

> I'm not sure which video you're talking about but
> Eclipse has two "search" features...
>
> The "Open Resource (CTRL + SHIFT + "R")" will let you
> type the first few letters of the filename
> and
> Search (CTRL + H) has various ways of searching the
> contents of all or a group of files
>
> --- marceloh <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > hi all,
> > what's the eclipse plugin used in the videos to
> > search files?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Marcelo
> > --
> > Nabble.com.

Re: eclipse plugin

marceloh
Cris, Jacques,
what I saw is (CTRL + SHIFT + "R"). I thaught it was a Plugin.

Thanks.
Marcelo