ecommerce shopping cart checkout

Grant Edwards-2
Hi

I have added 3 products to my shopping cart and when viewed at
http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce/control/view/showcart every thing
looks great. However, if I then tick the check box for just one of the
products, expecting only to checkout this single product, and proceed to the
final checkout options page (
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce/control/checkoutoptions) all 3
products are present on this page and ready for final order submission. This
is not the behaviour I was expecting. I was hoping to be able to selectively
checkout products from my shopping cart and return to this shopping cart at
a later date to once again checkout all or a subset of products in the
shopping cart.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Grant Edwards

Re: ecommerce shopping cart checkout

Mridul Pathak-2
Hi,
    Those checkboxes are for following two functionalities:
1) Remove Selected Items from Shopping Cart
2) Add selected items to shopping list

For your desired functionality, you can first check those items which you
want to buy later and add them to an existing shopping list or create a new
shopping list for them.  Then you can remove the selected items from cart
and proceed for checkout with only those items you wish to purchase now.  At
later date you can visit the application, view your shopping lists and
create an order from that shopping list with the remaining items.

I hope this helps :).

--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Grant Edwards <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have added 3 products to my shopping cart and when viewed at
> http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce/control/view/showcart every thing
> looks great. However, if I then tick the check box for just one of the
> products, expecting only to checkout this single product, and proceed to
> the
> final checkout options page (
> https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce/control/checkoutoptions) all 3
> products are present on this page and ready for final order submission.
> This
> is not the behaviour I was expecting. I was hoping to be able to
> selectively
> checkout products from my shopping cart and return to this shopping cart at
> a later date to once again checkout all or a subset of products in the
> shopping cart.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Grant Edwards

Re: ecommerce shopping cart checkout

Grant Edwards-2
Thank you Mridul, that will work nicely.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 8:08 AM, Mridul Pathak <[hidden email]