ofbiz Asset Maintenance Meter Readings error

ofbiz Asset Maintenance Meter Readings error

ChristopherJ
Hi every one.

I don't know if this only happening on my build of ofbiz,
but when I was going threw the Asset Maintenance Module
I selected a fixed asset and clicked on the "meter readings"
tab, and was redirected to the following error message.

ERROR rendering error page [/error/error.jsp], but here is the error text: org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen [component://accounting/widget/FixedAssetScreens.xml#EditFixedAssetMeters]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not resolve location to URL: component://assetmaint/widget/AssetMaintScreens.xml (Could not resolve location to URL: component://assetmaint/widget/AssetMaintScreens.xml)

I have run the latest svn update but to no avail .

Can someone maybe help with with this problem

Thanx

Re: ofbiz Asset Maintenance Meter Readings error

Adrian Crum
I am unable to duplicate the problem. Maybe you could try a fresh
checkout and ant run-install.

I added the missing error.jsp file.

-Adrian

ChristopherJ wrote:

> Hi every one.
>
> I don't know if this only happening on my build of ofbiz,
> but when I was going threw the Asset Maintenance Module
> I selected a fixed asset and clicked on the "meter readings"
> tab, and was redirected to the following error message.
>
> ERROR rendering error page [/error/error.jsp], but here is the error text:
> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
> [component://accounting/widget/FixedAssetScreens.xml#EditFixedAssetMeters]:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not resolve location to URL:
> component://assetmaint/widget/AssetMaintScreens.xml (Could not resolve
> location to URL: component://assetmaint/widget/AssetMaintScreens.xml)
>
> I have run the latest svn update but to no avail .:-(
>
> Can someone maybe help with with this problem =^D
>
> Thanx

Re: ofbiz Asset Maintenance Meter Readings error

ChristopherJ
Hi Adrian

Thanks for the quick reply

I have run a SVN update and ./ant run-install on my demo data machine
and have also done this on another machine with the seed data only (no demo data)
as suggested, but the problem still persists on both machines.
I can see the error.jsp has been added and I am posting two screenshots
to visually show where this error is occurring.

Thanks I wonder if you might be able to push me in the right direction!

quote author="Adrian Crum"

I am unable to duplicate the problem. Maybe you could try a fresh
checkout and ant run-install.

I added the missing error.jsp file.

-Adrian

Re: ofbiz Asset Maintenance Meter Readings error

BJ Freeman
if you do a update you should also do
ant clean
then
ant run-install.

ChristopherJ wrote:

> Hi Adrian
>
> Thanks for the quick reply
>
> I have run a SVN update and ./ant run-install on my demo data machine
> and have also done this on another machine with the seed data only (no demo
> data)
> as suggested, but the problem still persists on both machines.
> I can see the error.jsp has been added and I am posting two screenshots
> to visually show where this error is occurring.
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p19775410/Asset%2BMaintenance%2Berror.jpeg
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p19775410/Error%2BMessage.jpeg
>
> Thanks I wonder if you might be able to push me in the right direction!
>

> quote author="Adrian Crum"
>
> I am unable to duplicate the problem. Maybe you could try a fresh
> checkout and ant run-install.
>
> I added the missing error.jsp file.
>
> -Adrian

Re: ofbiz Asset Maintenance Meter Readings error

ChristopherJ
Thanks BJ Freeman for showing me that little command
for working with an svn update.

Unfortunately my problem still exists as I mentioned above
even after running ant clean followed by ant run-install

quote author="BJ Freeman"
ant run-install.

Re: ofbiz Asset Maintenance Meter Readings error

Adrian Crum
Fixed, rev 701143. Thanks for reporting this.

I wasn't able to duplicate it on my local copy because I use Windows,
and file names are case insensitive in Windows. I confirmed the problem
exists on the Hotwax demo server.

-Adrian

ChristopherJ wrote:

> Hi Adrian
>
> Thanks for the quick reply
>
> I have run a SVN update and ./ant run-install on my demo data machine
> and have also done this on another machine with the seed data only (no demo
> data)
> as suggested, but the problem still persists on both machines.
> I can see the error.jsp has been added and I am posting two screenshots
> to visually show where this error is occurring.
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p19775410/Asset%2BMaintenance%2Berror.jpeg
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p19775410/Error%2BMessage.jpeg
>
> Thanks I wonder if you might be able to push me in the right direction!
>

> quote author="Adrian Crum"
>
> I am unable to duplicate the problem. Maybe you could try a fresh
> checkout and ant run-install.
>
> I added the missing error.jsp file.
>
> -Adrian

Re: ofbiz Asset Maintenance Meter Readings error

ChristopherJ
Hi Adrian

Thanks alot for the help

Sorry about the misunderstanding, I think in future posts I will have
a rev number and be OS specific

quote author="Adrian Crum"