filer-by-date

Amine AZZI
Hello,

what does exactly filter-by-date element in mini-lang.

- it retrieves the exact match, or records with prior dates?

Amine.

Re: filer-by-date

Scott Gray
Hi Amine

I haven't used it for a while, but from memory it retrieves records based on
the fromDate and thruDate, ie. the date passed must fall between the two
field values.

Regards
Scott

On 10/07/07, Amine AZZI <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> what does exactly filter-by-date element in mini-lang.
>
> - it retrieves the exact match, or records with prior dates?
>
> Amine.

Re: filer-by-date

Sumit Pandit-4
dear,
I think this will help you..........
http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/minilang.html#Simple_Method

Sumit Pandit

Re: filer-by-date

Please use rather the updated document : (Mini-Languages Guide) see

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index#OFBizDocumentationIndex-DocumentsandGuides

Jacques

De : "sumit pandit" <[hidden email]>

> dear,
> I think this will help you..........
> http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/minilang.html#Simple_Method
>
> On 7/10/07, Amine AZZI <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > what does exactly filter-by-date element in mini-lang.
> >
> > - it retrieves the exact match, or records with prior dates?
> >
> > Amine.

> Sumit Pandit

Re: filer-by-date

Amine AZZI
Actually, I used the hints given by eclipse. It was very impressive. I could
do my first sevice using minilang. it's great to put such complicated
process into action without a need for compilation, and with such ease.
Thanks for you all.

2007/7/13, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>:

> Please use rather the updated document : (Mini-Languages Guide) see
>

> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index#OFBizDocumentationIndex-DocumentsandGuides
>
> Jacques
>
> De : "sumit pandit" <[hidden email]>
> > dear,
> > I think this will help you..........
> > http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/minilang.html#Simple_Method
> >
> > On 7/10/07, Amine AZZI <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > what does exactly filter-by-date element in mini-lang.
> > >
> > > - it retrieves the exact match, or records with prior dates?
> > >
> > > Amine.
> > >

> > --
> > Sumit Pandit

Re: filer-by-date

I hope to do the same work (xml annotation/documentation for interactive completion) on the widget par (scren, form, etc.)... one
day... Of course any help is welcome...

Jacques