genericvalue and genericentity?

nachi19
hi all,
  i am new to ofbiz, can any one give me the brief description of genericvalue.java and genericentity.java whats its purpose.. and why it is used for...

Re: genericvalue and genericentity?

BJ Freeman
it is best you get familar with the code.
there are many examples of both, in the code.
If you have a specific question you found in code please post.

kiran19 sent the following on 12/16/2008 9:24 AM: