...has no table in the database

Brendan Vogt
Hi,

I did a rebuild and kept on getting the following warnings, is this
something to worry about?

2007-10-26 14:06:17,703 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:343:WARN ] Entity
[MarketingCampaign] has no table in the database

Regards,

Brendan Vogt

Re: ...has no table in the database

Scott Gray
Nah the next line after that should be the table getting added to the
database, it's part of the database check

Scott

On 27/10/2007, Brendan Vogt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I did a rebuild and kept on getting the following warnings, is this
> something to worry about?
>

> 2007-10-26 14:06:17,703 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:343:WARN ] Entity
> [MarketingCampaign] has no table in the database
>

> Regards,
>
> Brendan Vogt

Re: ...has no table in the database

You should have a such table. But you can neglict in a 1st step (leaning) as long as you will not use Marketing component which an
advanced one.
Are you using Derby ? If it's the case you can simply do an "ant clean-data" and then "ant run-install" to have a new installation
with fresh demo data.
If you use an external DB just throw it away, recreate it, and run "an run-install", easy isn'it ? ;o)

Jacques

De : "Brendan Vogt" <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>

> I did a rebuild and kept on getting the following warnings, is this
> something to worry about?
>

> 2007-10-26 14:06:17,703 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:343:WARN ] Entity
> [MarketingCampaign] has no table in the database
>

> Regards,
>
> Brendan Vogt

Re: ...has no table in the database

Actually even simply run "ant run-install" would be enough : it should create the table, without changing you existing data but
reloading demo data if missing, smart isn'it ? :o)

Jacques