help in Bill Of Material

Re: Users - help in Bill Of Material

mridu
hello sir

thanx for your help .But i want that whenever i create any xml file it should be imported automatically.But if the ofbiz server is already running then can i do that again and agin without stopping the server?

mridu

Re: Users - help in Bill Of Material

BJ Freeman
Yes, but you have to write code to do this.
Especially if you XML data is not in Entity format.

mridu sent the following on 6/13/06 12:03 AM:

> hello sir
>
> thanx for your help .But i want that whenever i create any xml file it
> should be imported automatically.But if the ofbiz server is already running
> then can i do that again and agin without stopping the server?
>
> mridu

Re: Users - help in Bill Of Material

Andrew Sykes
Mridu,

Are you sure that this is what you want to do?

It's beginning to sound to me like you are trying to keep the data for
two instances in sync.

If this is what you are wanting to do, have a look at the entity sync
stuff.

- Andrew

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 00:03 -0700, mridu wrote:

> hello sir
>
> thanx for your help .But i want that whenever i create any xml file it
> should be imported automatically.But if the ofbiz server is already running
> then can i do that again and agin without stopping the server?
>
> mridu
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd