how to use mssql database in ofbiz

kelin,zzf818@gmail.com
Hi all,

I want to use mssql database in ofbiz instead of derby.
What should i do then? Can anyone give any info about
that?

Thanks a lot for you all.

--
Sincerely,

Computer Science, Ocean University of China
phone: +86 135 5300 3657
email: [hidden email]

Kelin.

Re: how to use mssql database in ofbiz

Ray Barlow
Read this document which is a must for any one working on OFBiz:
  http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/j

Hint: section 2.3 talks about database settings.

Ray

zzf wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to use mssql database in ofbiz instead of derby.
> What should i do then? Can anyone give any info about
> that?
>
> Thanks a lot for you all.

Re: how to use mssql database in ofbiz

Take a look in entityengine.xml

And http://tinyurl.com/2maf2h

Jacques

> I want to use mssql database in ofbiz instead of derby.
> What should i do then? Can anyone give any info about
> that?
>
> Thanks a lot for you all.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Computer Science, Ocean University of China
> phone: +86 135 5300 3657
> email: [hidden email]
>
> Kelin.

Re: how to use mssql database in ofbiz

Michel Dielissen
Hi Kelin,

See "Using opentaps ERP + CRM with MySQL"

I used it (also with OFBiz) and it works fine with me.

Succes.
Michel

kelin,zzf818@gmail.com wrote
Hi all,

I want to use mssql database in ofbiz instead of derby.
What should i do then? Can anyone give any info about
that?

Thanks a lot for you all.

--
Sincerely,

Computer Science, Ocean University of China
phone: +86 135 5300 3657
email: zzf818@gmail.com

Kelin.