integrating auction and ofbiz

Jaki-2
I don't know whether this really fits into this forum but im still posting. I have developed an ecommerce site which leverages many of the fuctions of ofbiz using soap calls.
Now I need to integrate an auction software in the same manner. But I need it to work on the same products and categories that my site uses which in turn is being brought in from ofbiz db. But I also don't want to directly integrate the auction db with the ofbiz one since it will involve making changes to either ofbiz or the auction tool which I want to avoid. Kindly help me with ways via which this can be done