Display heavy data in ofbiz page.showing java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space error.

Display heavy data in ofbiz page.showing java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space error.

gopalbi
Hello friends,

   I needed your help in my one task,

  I want show a heavy data in my ofbiz page. But it show error of java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space.
--------------------------------***************-----------------------------------------
HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

        org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:255)

root cause

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.16 logs.
Apache Tomcat/6.0.16

-----------------------------------------********------------------

Please give me the solution or correct direction.

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards
Gopal Bisht

Re: Display heavy data in ofbiz page.showing java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space error.

Ashish Vijaywargiya
You can run the following command from your Ofbiz root directory to overcome
from this error :-

java -jar -Xms512M -Xmx1024M ofbiz.jar

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 1:46 PM, gopalbi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello friends,
>
>   I needed your help in my one task,
>
>  I want show a heavy data in my ofbiz page. But it show error of
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space.
>
> --------------------------------***************-----------------------------------------
> HTTP Status 500 -
>
> type Exception report
>
> message
>
> description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
> from fulfilling this request.
>
> exception
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception
>
>  org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:255)
>
> root cause

> note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
> Tomcat/6.0.16 logs.
> Apache Tomcat/6.0.16

> Please give me the solution or correct direction.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Gopal Bisht

Ashish Vijaywargiya