is email attachments sorting working?

Si Chen-2
Hans (and anybody else who's worked on this) -

Is the storing of incoming email with attachments working?  I
remembered a while ago (about three months), it worked but was buggy,
but today I tried it and it didn't work at all.

Best Regards,

Si

Re: is email attachments sorting working?

hans_bakker
Hi Si,

I have it working here in a production environment, only sometimes with
specific attachment multipart methods the attachment is stored but the
message cannot be read.

in the EmailServices.java there is currently no specific code for the
different multipart variations. That needs to be added.

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 07:10, Si Chen wrote:

> Hans (and anybody else who's worked on this) -
>
> Is the storing of incoming email with attachments working?  I
> remembered a while ago (about three months), it worked but was buggy,
> but today I tried it and it didn't work at all.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Si

Re: is email attachments sorting working?

Si Chen-2
Hmm... It works (sort of) in opentaps 0.9, so it must have (sort of)
worked back in April.  I'll take a closer look.

Thanks.

On Nov 13, 2006, at 5:25 PM, Hans Bakker wrote:

> Hi Si,
>
> I have it working here in a production environment, only sometimes
> with
> specific attachment multipart methods the attachment is stored but the
> message cannot be read.
>
> in the EmailServices.java there is currently no specific code for the
> different multipart variations. That needs to be added.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hans Bakker
> ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)
>
> If you want to verify that this message really originates from
> from the above person, download the public key from:
> http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc
>

> On Tuesday 14 November 2006 07:10, Si Chen wrote:
>> Hans (and anybody else who's worked on this) -
>>
>> Is the storing of incoming email with attachments working?  I
>> remembered a while ago (about three months), it worked but was buggy,
>> but today I tried it and it didn't work at all.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Si
>> [hidden email]

Best Regards,