list of developers

Adam Heath-2
Is there a list of developers for ofbiz, that maps the svn username to
full name/email?

I've been playing around with mercurial lately(I've been using svk for
local development), and am wanting to convert the usernames to something
more sane.

Re: list of developers

Adrian Crum-2
adrianc = Adrian Crum [hidden email]

> Is there a list of developers for ofbiz, that maps the svn
> username to
> full name/email?
>
> I've been playing around with mercurial lately(I've
> been using svk for
> local development), and am wanting to convert the usernames
> to something
> more sane.

Re: list of developers

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers

Jacques

From: "Adam Heath" <[hidden email]>
> Is there a list of developers for ofbiz, that maps the svn username to
> full name/email?
>
> I've been playing around with mercurial lately(I've been using svk for
> local development), and am wanting to convert the usernames to something
> more sane.

Re: list of developers

David E Jones

One of the standard administrative docs we maintain:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers

-David

On Oct 29, 2008, at 10:21 AM, Adam Heath wrote:

> Is there a list of developers for ofbiz, that maps the svn username to
> full name/email?
>
> I've been playing around with mercurial lately(I've been using svk for
> local development), and am wanting to convert the usernames to
> something
> more sane.

Re: list of developers

Adam Heath-2
David E Jones wrote:

> One of the standard administrative docs we maintain:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers

Yup, already found it, but it's not complete.  It's missing email
addresses, and Paul Querna is not listed.

In any event, I found the above shortly after I sent that email.

Re: list of developers

David E Jones

On Oct 29, 2008, at 11:16 AM, Adam Heath wrote:

> David E Jones wrote:
>>
>> One of the standard administrative docs we maintain:
>>
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers
>
> Yup, already found it, but it's not complete.  It's missing email
> addresses, and Paul Querna is not listed.

This list certainly doesn't cover all of the ASF, just committers
involved with OFBiz. Paul Querna is not involved with OFBiz (except
perhaps early on moving the repo out of the incubator or something).

> In any event, I found the above shortly after I sent that email.

Great, thanks for letting everyone know. (yes, sorry, that was
sarcastic)

Re: list of developers

Adam Heath-2
David E Jones wrote:
>> Yup, already found it, but it's not complete.  It's missing email
>> addresses, and Paul Querna is not listed.
>
> This list certainly doesn't cover all of the ASF, just committers
> involved with OFBiz. Paul Querna is not involved with OFBiz (except
> perhaps early on moving the repo out of the incubator or something).

He's mentioned in the svn repository for ofbiz.  He's got a single
commit, and yes, it was when it moved from incubator to TLP.  Just
trying to be thurough(sp).

>> In any event, I found the above shortly after I sent that email.
>
> Great, thanks for letting everyone know. (yes, sorry, that was sarcastic)

Sarcasm, what's that?

Re: list of developers

Maybe you can found more (only names, no emails) here looking for OFBiz http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
But I think OFBiz PMC page is up to date

Jacques

From: "Adam Heath" <[hidden email]>

> David E Jones wrote:
>>
>> One of the standard administrative docs we maintain:
>>
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers
>
> Yup, already found it, but it's not complete.  It's missing email
> addresses, and Paul Querna is not listed.
>
> In any event, I found the above shortly after I sent that email.

Re: list of developers

Andrew Zeneski-2
If you can get away with the apache.org email, the SVN ID is the same
as the account name.

Andrew

Andrew Zeneski wrote:
> If you can get away with the apache.org email, the SVN ID is the same as
> the account name.

It's better to use the address that people receive email at; this way,
when they pull from an hg repo, they have a way to contact the person
listed in the changelog.

I don't know if the apache emails are forwarded.

Re: list of developers

David E Jones

On Oct 31, 2008, at 10:50 AM, Adam Heath wrote:

> Andrew Zeneski wrote:
>> If you can get away with the apache.org email, the SVN ID is the
>> same as
>> the account name.
>
> It's better to use the address that people receive email at; this way,
> when they pull from an hg repo, they have a way to contact the person
> listed in the changelog.
>
> I don't know if the apache emails are forwarded.

All apache.org emails should be forwarded. You might remember that
setting up your .forward file was one of the things necessary for
account setup, and there are various emails that go to this by
default. I think the emails to the commit list have to come from this
address too, so most people have it as an alias on another account.

-David