may premature to use arraylist carte blanc

may premature to use arraylist carte blanc

Re: may premature to use arraylist carte blanc

Scott Gray
I didn't actually read it but you noticed it's dated 2001 right?

Regards
Scott

> http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/javaqa/2001-06/03-qa-0622-vector.html

Re: may premature to use arraylist carte blanc

BJ Freeman
yes.. I just picked one since there seem to be a lot.
I am investigating why
svn commit: r585788
has broke the Authorize net and the was the major change in the commit

Scott Gray sent the following on 11/27/2007 1:43 PM:
> I didn't actually read it but you noticed it's dated 2001 right?
>
> Regards
> Scott
>
> On 28/11/2007, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/javaqa/2001-06/03-qa-0622-vector.html

Re: may premature to use arraylist carte blanc

BJ Freeman
never mind
was a cert problem.
thought at first was the list not storing data.
since I have had that problem.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 11/27/2007 2:04 PM: