in properties

Hi all,

Is there a good reason why we have   in properties values ? Else I will prefer to replace them by spaces (except in some very specific cases maybe)

Re:   in properties

Adrian Crum
IMO, HTML should not be in lower level artifacts. If the HTML blogs, eCommerce or whatever need a
non-breaking space, then that can be accomplished through CSS.

-Adrian

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there a good reason why we have   in properties values ? Else I will prefer to replace them by spaces (except in some very specific cases maybe)

Re:   in properties

David E Jones

Yes, definitely, especially for generic (non-UI-specific) lower level
artifacts like these.

-David

On Jan 8, 2008, at 2:46 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

> IMO, HTML should not be in lower level artifacts. If the HTML blogs,
> eCommerce or whatever need a non-breaking space, then that can be
> accomplished through CSS.
>
> -Adrian
>
> Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> Is there a good reason why we have   in properties values ?
>> Else I will prefer to replace them by spaces (except in some very
>> specific cases maybe)
>> Thanks
>> Jacques

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment