ofbiz developers request

Sritharan Commarasamy
My sincerest apologies to anyone on the lists who might be offended by this
solicitation.

I'm looking for developers to work on ofbiz project. Please include rate and
availability.

Interested parties can contact me at [hidden email]

Regards,

Raja Sritharan

Re: ofbiz developers request

Karim Rahimpur
FYI there is the list of OFBiz Service Providers whom you may contact
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers

Regards

Sritharan Commarasamy wrote:

> My sincerest apologies to anyone on the lists who might be offended by this
> solicitation.
>
> I'm looking for developers to work on ofbiz project. Please include rate and
> availability.
>
> Interested parties can contact me at [hidden email]
>
> Regards,
>
> Raja Sritharan

Re: ofbiz developers request

jeetendra sahu