ofbiz handheld

2275429

 Is there an demo for online  ofbiz   webstore  available  for handheld

 please reply
Anilbhat

Re: ofbiz handheld

No, only the handheld module in specialpurpose for now

Jacques

De : "2275429" <[hidden email]>

>  Is there an demo for online  ofbiz   webstore  available  for handheld
>
>  please reply
> Anilbhat

Re: ofbiz handheld

Walter Vaughan
Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> No, only the handheld module in specialpurpose for now
> De : "2275429" <[hidden email]>
>> Is there an demo for online  ofbiz   webstore  available  for handheld

Something I would like to see some traction on would be to have a framework that
  would work for .mobi domains on the ecommerce side.

Somthing that would allow browing of catalog and online ordering.

--
Walter